I'm joining this linky party with a bit of hesitation, only because I STINK at resolutions. But, I've loved all of the new friends from yesterday's party, so here goes. By the way: I may break the cardinal blogging rule and post twice today because I've been wanting to blog about my snowman glyphs...sorry in advance if I do.
New Year Resolutions:
1. Create my own OLW~One Little Word~ (see this post from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to learn more).
2.Be in the NOW (didn't that come from Oprah? Living life in the NOW?)
I need to work on this to help me SLOW DOWN...
3. Organize my life...make compartments. Devote a certain amount of time in each compartment and then learn how to LET GO of whatever can't be completed within that time. (Does anyone know how to do this? If so, advice, please!)
1. Work harder at learning how to make Guided Reading work.
2. Find more ways to use my SmartBoard more efficiently. (Not use it as a glorified overhead projector).
3.Complain less...I seem to get caught up with all of the negativity. Maybe my OLW needs to be optimism.
1. Post at least 3-4 posts a week that include helpful freebies for teachers.
2. Create more freebies for my TpT store and then create things to actually SELL :) (I still don't feel worthy of selling my stuff yet.)
What are your resolutions?!?
Link up here.