If you haven't had a chance to check out my new linky, I'd love for you to head to that post. Click on the picture below to check it out. I've already found some great things to put on my "must have" list. Thank you to everyone who has already linked up. If you haven't yet linked up, you can link up any time between now and the third Saturday in December. That's when we will have the next one!
If you still need some suggestions for what to blog about...check out the ideas below:
1) Teaching supplies you can't live without
2) Subscription services you can't live without
3) Organizational ideas/ products you can't live without
4) Home/Cooking/Clothing products you can't live without (because, let's face it, if you can't get all of your life in place, we can't be effective teachers, right?)
5) Teaching products you can't live without
*I won't mind teacher products being promoted, but please follow this guideline: Promote a product that you have found from someone else. I know that I have probably bought more in the last few months since switching jobs than I have in the last 3 years. I wouldn't be able to be as effective as I have been if it weren't for some AMAZING resources I've found from other teachers on TPT.
*You could also partner up with a friend or two if you'd like to share products from each other. That's fine with me!
Thanks for considering linking up with me! :)